By using the latest AJAX Technology, Infoicon Technologies brings the most effectual website development strategies by implementing the latest AJAX Technology to make a successful website. Some of the most panoptic features and usages of the latest AJAX Technology can be inculcated with Infoicon Development services are:
AJAX Browser Support
As this is the most featured and latest technique of developing sites in a more dynamic form; and interestingly, but not problematically all the available browsers cannot support AJAX. So please check the list of the browsers that support this technology for avoiding any annoyance in working:
- Mozilla Firefox 1.0 and above
- Apple Safari 1.2 and above.
- Netscape version 7.1 and above
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 and above
- Opera 7.6 and above
AJAX in Action
When the AJAX Technology is in action, we the Infoicon professionals take the following steps for productive results:
- A client event occurs
- An XMLHttpRequest object is created
- The XMLHttpRequest object is then configured
- It further makes an asynchronous request to the Webserver. '
- Webserver returns the result containing XML document.
- The XMLHttpRequest then object calls the callback () function and processes the result; and finally
- The HTML DOM is updated
The data returned from XMLHttpRequest calls will often be provided by back-end databases. Besides XML, XMLHttpRequest can be used to fetch data in other formats, e.g. JSON or even plain text.
AJAX Security Applications