Akelos PHP Framework is a web application development platform that is entirely based on the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern. This Free PHP application enables you to write views using Ajax easily. Moreover, to manage global applications, controlling requests and responses through a controller and to communicate models and the database using simple conventions is some of its main features that generally attract the client to opt for Akelos framework development.
It is an open source web application that is ideal for distributing standalone web applications as it does not require any non-standard PHP configuration to run. Our team of professionals at Infoicon Technologies proffers entire means to create applications that can run on PHP4 and PHP5 hosts. These can be used without any complex configurations.
Why Akelos PHP Framework!
It speeds up the creation of complex web applications writing less code. Most of all it is very prominent for creating and maintaining applications with data and views in different and multiple languages at the same time.
There are certain additional features of Akelos that include
- Unit Tested source code
- Code Generator
- Built in XHTML validator
- Automated locale management
- Database migrations using DB Designer files
- Pure PHP support for Unicode (no extensions required).
- Format converters.
- Ajax file uploads Multilingual Models and Views
- Locale alias integrated on URLS (example.com/spanish will load the es_ES locale)
- File handling using SFTP for shared host running Apache as user nobody
- Distributed sessions using databases
Akelos is among the highly demanded web application and Infoicon Technologies have years of experience and expertise to deal with the same so, we have brilliant track records to proffer the exclusive overhauls for Akelos Development.