Infoicon User Terms:
1) Company will not be liable for any content and copyright issues for anything related to services and products. Client be sure to send all information properly and nothing should be used via unethical process.
2) Infoicon never claim anything for a client property and is not responsible after delivery. Any issues if occur due to wrong information will be bear by client so be sure to always use the right information to develop the correct solution.
3) Infoicon is never responsible if any employee uses the code of client site out of Infoicon knowledge but found culprit then definitely we will help to resolve in client favour with all legal proceedings.
4) Customer have rights during development & can add the all copyright content where Infoicon can help in with this.
5) Infoicon Sales Mangers have the limits to sign any document but company is never responsible for any liabilities & circumstances which is out of agreements project value.
6) An agreement of more than USD 10000 will only be valid if singed by VP level person and our lawyer. Legal emails can be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Customer should feel secure with business manger under the said limits as mentioned above.
8) An agreement should be properly executed with 7 days from signing and submitted into company office record with both parties signatures else will not be considered as a valid document. No additional work will come within the signed agreement. If any requirement has to be updated then agreement must get revised with all new agreed terms properly and submitted within 7 days for right legal validation in company records.
Data Theft Policies:
1) If any employee,user or even client are found in company data theft, company will take the legal action for the same and case will be filed under Indian Government law.
2) Infoicon always secure every code for the customer and this is the client responsibility if any solution has been completed so take the delivery at its earliest and if after reminders any client is failed to take deliver then company have the rights to delete the complete solution code without any permission for data protection purpose and none of the paid fund will be refunded in any case. Also company will have rights to file the case for recovery for the particular project and will recover balance payment and damages.
Terms & Conditions
All the information displayed on Infoicon Technologies website (including directories, articles, web page contents, reviews, testimonials, contents, photographs, graphics, profiles; etc) is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. While accessing Infoicon Technologies website, the users are disabled to make changes, copy, publish, transfer, sell, repost, distribute or commercially use any of the contents. The user agrees to obey with all the copyright notices and limitations attached with any content accessed through the authentic website.
Trademarks & Copyright
The copyrights, trademarks and registered trademarks used herein are our sole property. Any use of such trademarks, service marks, registered or pending, and/or trade dress without the prior written consent of Analytical Graphics, Inc. is expressly forbidden. Any information presented in this site is protected by copyright. Any other trademarks or service marks appearing anywhere on this site are the sole property of Infoicon Technologies and its owner.
In no event, Infoicon Technologies Pvt Ltd shall be accountable for any kind of compensation arising out of the misuse or incapability to use the contents on the site, even if Infoicon Technologies or an official representative has been notified verbally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not permit limitations on indirect warranties, or limitations of liability for significant or minor damages, these limitations may not relate to you.
Revisions and Typos
Fresh contents appearing on Infoicon Technologies website could comprise technical, typographical, or photographic faults. Infoicon Technologies does not warranty of any content on its web site for accuracy. Infoicon Technologies may make some/regular changes to the materials restricted to its website at any time without notice. However, we do not make any pledge to update the contents in any time period.
Links of Third-Party Service Provider
Mostly all the banners, links, ads which you may find are on the site are provided by the third party service providers and are subject to separate the terms and conditions specified in the applicable third-party services. Infoicon Technologies does not make any warranties (with some exceptions) on the marketing services provided by third-party providers, either express or implied. Your dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, third-party service providers found on or throughout the site are exclusively between you and such third-party service providers. You must get acknowledged and should agree upon the fact that Infoicon Technologies or its employees will not be accountable or responsible with respect to any failure or damage of any kind incurred.
Conditions Under Site Modifications